LET’S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER:
That’s my motto and I enjoy helping my clients cultivate a joyful relationship with food and learn how to adapt and thrive on their health journey.
There is no one size fits all way to nutrition and wellness. What works for me might not work for you and that is okay! I’m here to help guide you to find the best health and wellness plan that works for you and your lifestyle.
great to meet you
Hi, I'm Edith!
I’m a Registered Dietitian with over 9 years of experience. I love to eat, cook, create recipes and share health and nutrition information with others. I even just published a recipe book!
“Knowledge is power and I believe everyone should have access to evidence-based nutrition information”
While working in healthcare at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and dialysis centers, I realized that many people ended up with chronic health conditions without really knowing how they got there and what they could do to help manage it. Oftentimes, they were those that were at the end stages of disease and all that they were given were medications to treat the illness but nothing to equip them to manage or delay the progression of their disease.
It was because of this that I became inspired to start a practice of my own – I want to help people BEFORE it’s too late, I want to empower my clients with the knowledge to know how foods impact their body and their health and how they can make realistic and sustainable changes to live healthy lives and feel their very best.
– Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
– Board Certified Specialist in Renal (Kidney) Nutrition
– Certified Leap Therapist
– Certificate of training in Adult Weight Management
– Fellow (since 2022) and Member (since 2011) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)
– National Kidney Foundation (NFK)
– The California Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (CAND)
– Renal Nutrition Dietetics Practice Group
– Diabetes Nutrition Dietetics Practice Group
– AAPI MIG
Grab Your Guide
Complete the form below for instant access