time to say goodbye to...
I'm here to encourage you
THE FACE BEHIND THE PROGRAM
A Certified LEAP therapist and Registered Dietitian. I too suffered from eczema and IBS symptoms that I eventually got sick of and decided to do something about. After going through the program myself, I now understand my own food sensitivities and have tailored my diet to reduce the inflammation in my body so I no longer suffer from eczema and my bowels have returned to normal so I can get on with living my life as a busy working mom.
My personal experience and everything I have learned in my journey as a Registered Dietitian positions me well to be able to implement lifestyle eating and performance techniques to get you feeling better and help you take control of your discomfort, get relief, and start living life again.
This program is perfect for you if you:
Are ready to make the change
Want to understand how food impacts your body
Have a desire to live a normal life again
Are ready to stop guessing about what foods cause you pain
BONUS #1 – Custom recipe suggestions to get your through the first phase of the elimination diet
BONUS #2 – Shopping and product ideas
a step forward
You are about to begin what could be the most important step you have ever taken to improve your day-to-day health and well-being.
LEAP has helped thousands of food sensitive individuals quickly and substantially improve, or even totally eliminate, many chronic health problems. Digestive complaints, headaches, joint & muscle pains, fatigue, weight imbalances, and many other symptoms can be related to your diet.
Our program is a complete roadmap for food sensitivity sufferers. Not only will we be able to tell you which foods to avoid, but more importantly what foods you should eat to maximize your health.
We will be working very closely with you over the next several weeks to ensure optimal results with your program. Your commitment to following this protocol is an important part of getting results.
Most patients see a noticeable difference within the first two weeks on the program. However, in some cases, it can take as long as 4-6 weeks before you start to feel better. Your particular response may vary depending on certain factors such as
● How closely you actually follow your LEAP eating plan
○ If you follow it by the letter you will have the greatest chance of success in the shortest time frame possible. If you follow it loosely or carelessly, your results will be compromised to the extent of your neglect.
● How long-standing your condition has been
○ Sometimes it takes a bit more time to reverse the damage caused by years of sensitivity reactions, improper eating, and inadequate nutrition. The vast majority of our patients experience great results within 2 weeks to 1 month of following their program closely.
● The degree to which food sensitivities play a role in your condition.
○ Some of our clients come to use and experience total symptom relief from their condition as long as they maintain their diet. Others will experience a decrease in symptoms but not complete remission. This is because food sensitivity can either be the direct cause OR a contributing factor to your health problem.
All of these factors play a role in affecting your progress and response to the program. Follow your LEAP program with good compliance and you will reap the benefits.
it's for your health
Grab Your Guide
Complete the form below for instant access