你好，great to meet you
Hi, I’m Edith!
I’m a Registered Dietitian with over a decade of experience. I love to eat, cook, create recipes and share health and nutrition information with others. “Knowledge is power and I believe everyone should have access to evidence-based nutrition information”
Specializations: Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Pediatrics, Pre/Post Natal Nutrition, Weight Management, General Nutrition and Wellness, Chinese Cuisine/Culture, Asian foods
While working in healthcare at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and dialysis centers, I realized that many people ended up with chronic health conditions without really knowing how they got there and what they could do to help manage it. Oftentimes, they were those that were at the end stages of the disease and all that they were given were medications to treat the illness but nothing to equip them to manage or delay the progression of their disease.
It was because of this that I became inspired to start a practice of my own – I want to help people BEFORE it’s too late, I want to empower my clients with the knowledge to know how foods impact their body and their health and how they can make realistic and sustainable changes to live healthy lives and feel their very best.
I’m also a mom and love to find ways to make cooking and healthy eating, easy and fun!
– Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
– Board Certified Specialist in Renal (Kidney) Nutrition
– Certified Leap Therapist
– Certificate of training in Adult Weight Management
– Fellow (since 2022) and Member (since 2011) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)
– National Kidney Foundation (NFK)
– The California Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (CAND)
– Renal Nutrition Dietetics Practice Group
– Diabetes Nutrition Dietetics Practice Group
– AAPI MIG
Grab Your Guide
Complete the form below for instant access